Profile of an Estate Planning Advisor
An estate planning advisor is one who has the working knowledge of
- The laws affecting estate planning.
- Understanding of the various financial tools in Estate Planning.
- Able to co-ordinate with the various professionals to implement the plan.
- Has the relevant experience of spotting the potential problems in an estate plan.
- Has the relevant license to advice and arrange life policies by MAS.
Summit Planners Estate Planning team consist of experienced financial advisors who are well trained in estate planning. It is under the leadership of Stephen Chew, a noted experienced estate planning practitioner.